Monday, December 19, 2005

Results from Christmas in CT

Despite me being sick most of Saturday, I ended up having a good time at Scott's mother's home with her family (about 30 people in total). Watched some football, ate some decent catered Italian food, and opened some presents. Scott's mother and stepfather gave met the 3rd Season of Oz and and oil burner with some oils. I'm surprised that I didn't set it up last night when Scott and I got home. Then Saturday night, Scott and I went to see his brother Marc sing along with Scott's brother-in-law perform (he's a drummer). I've heard Marc's songs on his site and have been impressed so I was looking forward to hearing him sing and he didn't disappoint. He and his friend Mike did some covers along with their own songs. Then it was off to spend the night at Scott's father's. Sunday we went to an excellent brunch with the siblings and then back to Vic's to open up gifts. I received some great stuff, like the Rent movie soundtrack which didn't take me long to open it up this morning and play it (thank you Scott). I also got The Collection by Alanis Morrissette and Wildflower by Sheryl Crow. Scott gave me At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks (one of my favorite authors). I got the first season of Fame, Crash, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and 2 Harry Potter movies. I also got my first Playstation 2 game-World Poker Tour from Scott. Then Scott and I came home. So overall a good weekend after a bad start. Now it's back to work until my vacation!!!

No comments: