Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, I survived

I am back in Weight Watchers. It was good to see the secretary again after a year or so. I had gone to this original place before I started attending meetings in Brooklyn. Unfortunately, the leader is still the same and I still don't like her. At least, she remembered me after all of this time. She even asked me if I had any questions which I found surprisingly. Today we spent a lot of time discussing how what might have worked for us in a different time or different situation might not work now. I truly believe that. It made me think back to when I first started (3/11/03). I was in my marriage and felt fairly stable in all aspects of my life. Through the last year or so, my life was turning upside down along with my weight loss plateauing. I had lost about 40 something pounds and felt so great but since the truth behind Jeremy was coming out, my weight started creeping up. Plus my financial situation sucked and still does. I ended up not being to afford going to WW or keeping my gym membership-something that I so enjoyed doing before work. Now I've decided that I want to look my best when and if Scott and I end up married. I want to look great in my wedding pictures unlike last time. In fact, one of those old pictures is really what inspired me to join WW in the first place. So now, I want to reach my goal weight, which isn't too farfetched. I feel that I'm slowly starting to get stable again at least in most parts of my life. So good luck to me!

No comments: