Monday, December 12, 2005

Woo hoo on a Monday of all days

Well, I didn't get to watch football yesterday because Scott and I went to his friends' Kevin and Clarisa to play games. I had a good time playing Royal Turf (which I won) and Daytona 500 (vroom vroom). When Scott and I came home, we immediately turned on ESPN and checked football highlights. I thought that in our fantasy league I was going to lose to the one opponent who I've actually been beating the whole season. But to my wonderful surprise this morning as I checked the scores, I'm kicking his ass....once again. so Woo Hoo!!!!! Poor Conrad. Just can't seem to beat the big loser of the league. Oh and Scott won his match-up too.
Of course, it's Monday and back to work. It's already been an interesting morning. I get to the building and the alarm is going off and that was 2 hours ago. Luckily I have Howard on and can't hear the alarm from my office. I can only hope that they are actually letting others in the building and that they haven't forgotten about me if they aren't.

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

You forgot to tell us who won Daytona 500. ;)

ollie1976 said...

uh...no I didn't. I didn't win so......unless you want to brag! :-)