Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dealing with the bullshit

It's amazing what so-called adults will do to each other. I'm not innocent of this. I did try to be the bigger person and ask for an agreement of ending the feud-which of course I didn't get a response-I'll assume that it's fine. I deleted the ridiculous comments that both of us were making because it wasn't helping anyone. All it was doing was pissing each other off. It's my blog and I will post what I want, what I feel. I know that it will piss off others but that's why they have their own blogs to say what they want. I'm not going to apologize for lashing out about the antics of my husband. It's just more proof that I made the right decision when I left him. For some, they don't know the complete story and they never will unless they can stop trying to only take one side and actually attempt to listen to the other side. But, then again, the complete story doesn't involve certain people, and it never should. My marriage to my husband is about me and him. So is the divorce. For some, they forget that I did help pay for it. I did agree to having it done in the first place. There were several reasons why I left my husband. I believe that my husband knows most of them, maybe doesn't understand it all, but knows them. I'm beyond the point of asking him to understand why anymore. It's obvious that I've moved on and I'm happy. It's obvious that he moved on-whether he's happy or not-I'm not 100% sure that he is. But then again, I don't know what would make him 100% happy. In my opinion, the best thing that I did for myself, was getting out of the vicious cycle that the 4 of us were in. I can only hope that if the other 3 are not happy, that they do what is necessary to make themselves happy and if it's getting out of the cycle, then they need to get out of it. I hope that some don't continue to live in the fog that they have been living in for the past 8 years. But if they can live in the fog and pretend to be happy, then it's their choice. If you feel the need to lash out against me, don't bother. Have a bitch session with each other. I'm through with going back and forth with the childish behaviors.

No comments: