Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ken really does exist!

For those of you who have teased me for too many years about Ken only being a doll, I have a witness that has seen him!
My friend from work, Allison and I went to see Journey and Def Leppard last night at Jones Beach and Ken was also there with his girlfriend. I knew that he was going but wasn't expecting him to be sitting about 12 rows in front of me. And seeing him brought back several memories. I've been friends with him for 13 years and have lusted after him for most of those years. Yes, he has returned the lustful feelings so it hasn't been a complete waste of my emotions. Ken would be the one big temptation. But seeing Ken also reinforced my feelings of never wanting or needing to cheat on Scott. Something that still surprises me at times. Guess that when you are in a positive relationship without little girls from the past butting in you can remain focused on that positive relationship.

No comments: