Saturday, June 03, 2006

Weekend time!!!!

Finally some peace and quiet without people trying to repair the walls. Even though it's been a strange week, I'm glad that the weekend is here. More time to finish up some craft projects-one I cannot post as it's a surprise for a regular reader but some others that I'm in the process of doing is a Garfield cross stitch for my Dad's birthday and a hot air balloon needlepoint for my aunt for whenever I finish it (I've been doing it for years already). So far this year, I've been able to get some of my craft stuff done or organized-one of my goals for the year. I still have a lot more to do but hopefully I'll get to them sooner than later.
Update on the royal family:
Tiger is fine just has to go on a diet.
Zeit has a deflated blueberry.
Boots is still a crackhead kitty.
Suzie has found a new windowsill to sit on (makes for showering time interesting).
Scott is okay despite the stress of missing work.
I'm doing okay now that my body is getting back to normal.

No comments: