Friday, June 16, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL

At least according to the court website....I'm officially divorced. I'm officially single. I now have Jeremy legally out of my life. And, of course, I have understandable mixed feelings. I will and have missed Jeremy being a intregal part of my life but I don't miss the fights. I can now move on with what I want to do and not worry about being legally attached. Also, confession time....I lied to you. About something rather big. All I can say is that at least it got you moving. So how does it feel to be lied to by someone who loves you? As long as you are where you are, get used to the lying and betrayal. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of the lie?
Jeremy- I will miss you. A small part of me will forever love and care about you. If you decide to listen to this piece of advice-hold onto it-if you're not happy or planning on fulfilling other's dreams, then stop leading them on-it isn't fair to them. Do what you need to do to be happy in your life. And like you learned with our marriage, never sacriface yourself for someone else.

No comments: