Wednesday, June 07, 2006

LIVID

I am soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off right now. And yet again more proof that Jeremy is a FUCKING COWARD. He did something that we agreed wasn't going to be done and now I'm extremely sorry that I went along with signing affidivits for him. FUCKING BASTARD. I can only hope that Donna wakes up and sees that she will never get what she wants from him-marriage, kids, etc. Forget about him remaining truthful or not betraying her in some fashion-she already had to sign something for him. Why does she bother with him? I know the reasons why and I won't post them here. It's not necessarily her fault that she's with a fucking loser who has no concept of being honest with someone that he cares (cared?) about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ollie1976 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ollie1976 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.