Monday, June 26, 2006

Finished my first short story in years

Had some time to finish up my short story that I started a couple of months ago. I'm impressed that I was able to finish it. Now I just have to type it on Scott's laptop-which will be a review-and then have my editor for life (Scott) read and tear it apart when he gets the chance.
It's a story about overcoming a major obstacle. It was an idea that I had running in my head for a while and, of course, while writing it, it took a life of it's own. So I still have an original idea bopping around in my head. And I still have my Kill, The Urge Is In Me series of poetry. I can always come up with additional ones for that!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Good luck on the story. I've been trying to get my fiance to finish writing a book he started awhile back...he says when he retires....oh well!