Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pathetic

I guess I'm just not supposed to be left alone by my past. I got an email from my ex-husband's girlfriend telling me to grow up, etc. Of course, she's responding to something that was written over a week ago and all she does is focus on how I gave my ex-husband my blogsite information-not her mind you but him and by mistake no less. Not even worth responding to now. I do have to admit that when I saw it, all I did was laugh, forward it to my ex and let it go. For some reason, the past continues to linger. I hope that they find something that they like. All I can say is that go ahead, read about my life, and see how I've moved on. See how I'm happy. If I write something that pisses you off-good. If I write something that makes you laugh or smile-even better. Just don't bother me. For you to go on my site everyday and like today, at least 3 times, it's just pathetic.

No comments: