Thursday, June 22, 2006

Decided to treat myself

with my next craft project-an anklet. Since I'm slightly ahead of schedule, I figured that I could start an anklet for me and if I need to start a new scheduled project, then I could. The anklet is of pastel colors-hopefully Scott will show me how to download pictures from his digital so I can upload them onto my blog as I have several finished craft projects that I want to exhibit.
Also, I decided to rejoin my gym. So today, I'm going to sign back up. I'll probably be going before work like I used to. I'm just so sick and tired of looking at what I call, this disgusting body. I've gained too much weight over the past year (could only imagine why with the problems with Jeremy and money). So I need to do this for myself, so I can be happy with myself. Maybe this will spark something in Scott as he has stated that he isn't happy with the way that he looks either (even though, to me, he's fine).

3 comments:

Joanne said...

regarding the anklet - what materials are you using? I make anklets too with different beads - in fact - I make a different one for every colour outfit I have - it's the OCD'ness in me.
l8r

ollie1976 said...

I make my friendship bracelets out of embroidery floss. Haven't made bead ones.

Joanne said...

you should try embellishing with beads - i bet they would look so cute!

can you post a picture of one of them? I'd love to see it

l8r =)