Friday, June 23, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things

Scott
Zeit
Suzie
Tiger
Boots
Jul
Crackhead Cuz
Finally having a stable office
Bosses who lend me their DVDs
Bosses who understand that animals are more important than the humans that we serve.
Friends who will never have me be a godparent for their children.
Friends who have major arguments are able to put the past behind and friends again.
The freedom of going to relive my youth and seeing Def Leppard in concert-despite the hellish commute.
The fact that I was able to see my favorite band on my birthday.
The ability to read.
The ability to understand and enjoy games.
Cooking a kick ass meal
When someone else cooks a kick ass meal.
A good cup of joe made by me.
A good cup of Joe made by someone else and it's free.
Being divorced.
Knowing I have a future.
Seeing Scott come home.
Going on vacation.
Seeing Andre Agassi play at the US Open.
Getting a hug and being called Sweetheart by Denzel Washington.
Being 2 feet away from stealing Colin Quinn's leather jacket.
Knowing that I will not be spending the rest of my life in the Big Apple.
Finishing craft projects.
Walking in the rain.
Seeing a flashing neon number.
Being in love.

-all of these are in no particular order

4 comments:

silentdibs said...

Don't tell Suzie/Boots/Tiger that you put Zeit first.

ollie1976 said...

As the last statement states-they are in no particular order

Deneezer said...

YOU PUT THE CATS BEFORE ME???

ollie1976 said...

You must have missed the last line which stated that the things are in no particular order!!! Hence your nickname!