Monday, June 05, 2006

New class

Well, I'm taking an online class at Barnes and Noble University. I'm taking a forensic class. It sounds interesting and the book that I need to read looks interesting. So I'll probably start that tonight. I've always had an interest in forensic psychology and shows like CSI have increased my interest. Before my current job, I was considering going to John Jay College for forensic psychology but never felt like taking that damn test to enter. I still have strong urges to go back and learn everything I can about the subject. I have done some interesting reading-one for example was the book written about The Body Farm run by Dr. Buss. So now I'm starting this class and I hope that I'll learn something that will influence me to go learn more or not.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Wow...I envy you on that one. I don't watch CSI but am hooked on all the shows on Court TV especially at night. Wish i had the time for that class. Meant to tell you to check out www.bookcrossings.com It's sorta fun thing to do and doesn't cost a dime. Also, on my blog, check out the The Great Bookmark Exchange button on the sidebar if you want. Enjoy!