Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Before I start going on about our vacation, I need to wish Scott a happy anniversary. Today is the anniversary of when we decided to be exclusive. It's been a bumpy ride-not as bumpy as it could have been-I've been there, done that, and refuse to have another relationship like that. So it's been a year. And I'm still happy. I still look at Scott and get a little flitter in my body because I still find him attractive. He still makes me laugh. He still educates me on things in his world that I don't know. I haven't cheated on him (shocking I know) and I don't want to. I was extremely lucky when I saw his profile last summer, took the chance of winking at him and having him respond. I thank fate or what have you for bringing him into my life. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next year brings for us.

No comments: