Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Review

So the concert last night.......First, I hate the fact that I had to leave in order to catch the last bus leaving Jones Beach and my friend who was there, didn't even offer me a ride-damn him! Anyway......There was an opening act that went on at exactly 7pm. I didn't think that they were all that great or all that bad. Especially after Cinderella performed. Now, I'm not a fan of Cinderella and I really only know one song-their power ballad. But, unfortunately, due to drugs (?), age, touring for 20 years, the lead singer was losing his distinctive voice throughout the song. A major disappointment. But, on the other hand, Poison rocked! I am so glad that I got the ticket. What I loved the most, other than Bret's beautiful blue eyes, was that the band acknowledged their fans, a lot. It's always nice to see when a band realizes and understands what made them famous. They played all of their greatest hits Luckily, I didn't lose my voice with my loud off-key singing. So now, I have several songs running through my head.
Now, I've only gotten about 4 hours of sleep and am feeling it. I was going to attend another writing workshop tonight but I think that I would rather go to sleep.

No comments: