Thursday, November 03, 2005

Crafty

Thought that I would take some time to talk about another activity that I enjoy doing. Crafts. I like doing latch hook, needlepoint, cross-stitch, and creating friendship bracelets. I would like to learn how to knit but can never afford the classes or relearn how to crochet. The only problem I have is that it seems to take me forever to complete a project. I need some motivation to actually sit down and complete several projects-most are gifts for friends and family. I should be doing them while I watch movies with Scott or while he is playing his latest game on Playstation but I don't. I sit there and enjoy his company and the royal family's company. Eventually, I'll buckle down to complete something. Maybe I can get someone to remind me that I have these things to do.
And, of course, I've been having the idea of making and selling friendship bracelets running through my head for the last couple of years now. I need to know how to get myself into the door of the business and see how lucky I can be.
Hmmmm...thoughts of today.

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

This wouldn't have anything to do with me spending most of last night on my own projects, would it? :-)

ollie1976 said...

nope-just something that I've been thinking about for a few months and more so when I packed up everything. Just need someone to kick me in the ass to do something about it.