Monday, November 14, 2005

D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Oh let's let out some screams of frustration out. Jeremy, my damned husband, who has already filed once for divorce has not refiled like he was supposed to. He calls me this morning to let me know that he's going home because he's in pain (yet another excuse) and if he feels better, he'll go to court to file the summons. Now for those of you who have not had the pleasure of listening to me complain about this whole procedure, let me fill you in. Jeremy is one of the laziest people I know and has come up with excuse after excuse of why he has not gone to refile. Now, he has a girlfriend (the damned c*%t) and you would think that he would want to move on since there is no way in hell I want him back after everything that has happened. I'm sure that she also has been harassing him about getting this done since she oh so understands what it takes to be married, especially to that lazy SOB. So why has Jeremy done anything about this? Who the hell knows? All I do know is that he is holding me back from being 100% happy in my life. And, of course, my happiness is soooooo important to him. At least that's what he claims, along with the I still love you crap. Yeah, well, if you gave a damn, this thing would have already been refiled and you would have done all that you could have done over the summer to actually show that you wanted to be a friend. Hell, you never would have made the decision like you made it. Anyone have their spouse's wedding band thrown at them? Anyone have their spouse make a life altering decision on a day where arguments and yelling and screaming are the main course of the day? So now, I need to see if there is anyway that I can file for divorce since obviously he isn't going to do a damn thing about it. But I have a feeling that I won't be able to since I was the one that moved out. Hopefully a lawyer or paralegal will be able to give me some sound advice. Damn that boy!!!

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

I know it's hard to not let it get you down, but in the end you have to remember that you'll get what you want eventually, and it won't affect our own relationship in any way in the meantime. I've got patience enough for both of us on this one.

Deneezer said...

OH GAG ME ALREADY!!! (jk)

love ya!
"crackhead cuz"