Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday

Regrets?
None
Confusion?
Sometimes
Communication is key and we both need to continue to work on it.
Both of us have ghosts
Can we face them together?
Together being key
Fall/Winter
Both of us have our demons from these seasons
Can we overcome them?
Or are they going to be our downfall?
We've both had dreams that have been shattered
Let's continue to have our dreams
And make them a reality, together
I'm willing to stand at your side
Being your leaning post when you need it
Will you continue to be mine?
I'm willing to fight for us
Never let go
I might have my ways of dealing with frustration, some I'm working on
But never forget that I love you wholeheartedly and that will never stop
No matter where life takes us
I am yours for as long as you want me to be

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

SAWEEEET!!

silentdibs said...

Oh and thanks for all the indulgent cooking and baking and letting me game with Matt and all.
WHO LOVES YA BABY!!!