Thursday, November 10, 2005

This weekend

Well, Scott and I are heading up to my home town to meet my parental units. Since Scott and I have only known each other since August (face to face) and I've already moved in with him, my parents are extremely cautious about what their daughter is doing. Since Scott and I want to spend Christmas with them, it is appropriate that they meet him before then so hence the trip. Hopefully, we'll also get to see a couple of my friends. I'm also going to be showing him the sights and sounds of my background so hopefully I won't bore him too much. This is probably the first time that I have ever really wanted my parents to meet the guy that I was dating. I guess it's because he makes me so happy and this relationship is truly the right thing. Now if I could just get rid of the lazy S. O. B. that continues to hesitate about doing what he needs to do. I just wish that he would stop with excuses and let me move on with my life. He continually claims that he wants me to be happy. Well, if you soooo want me to be happy, maybe you shouldn't have lied to me in the first place OR made the decision that you made so hastily and the way that you made it. But you made the choice that you made, now grant me my last wish from you.

No comments: