Thursday, November 17, 2005

Home sick

I came home last night from going out with my coworkers after the audit (we did outstanding) feeling sick. I'm assuming that it was what I ate and in combination with the downpour rain. I woke up this morning after tossing and turning all night with my throat so sore that I couldn't even really speak or swallow. So I called out and attempted to go back to sleep. Not easy to do when you can't breathe on top of the pain of your throat. I eventually got up right when Scott left for work (well, started reading his Entertainment Weekly). So I've spent the day watching the Food Network and the Travel Channel plus playing poker on Scott's computer. Now I'm watching The Apartment from Netflix and trying to feel better. I took a nap only to wake up with a shooting pain in the side of my head. Should be interesting if I'm able to sleep after Survivor tonight.

No comments: