Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Scott's birthday

Today is Scott's birthday and I really wish that I could be in a better mood for it. I'm really pissed off with something that had happened last night and that I ended up waking up in the same pissed off mood. I'm so angry, hurt, and disrespected that I didn't say goodbye to Scott this morning and I really don't feel like sitting on a train next to him going to CT to spend Thanksgiving with his family. And, Scott doesn't even realize that I'm this upset. Great, not the Red Hot Chili Pepper song that he sang is on KRock! DAMN!!!

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

This relationship isn't going to work if you post to your blog instead of coming to me.

ollie1976 said...

Interesting considering how I'm free to vent my feelings on here and I did come to you. Maybe not in the fashion you would like but I did come to you