Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday morning

I should have known that it was going to be a bad day when darling Boots decided to knock over Scott's stuff at midnight. When I woke up to go to work-I couldn't find something that fit to wear. Talk about me having a fat day. So, of course, I'm pissed off and discouraged. Only reminds me that a year ago, I was 20 pounds lighter. So I'm trying to stay in my office and only come out when I absolutely have to just so people don't see how disgusting I am. I really need to get back on track. Maybe Scott will set up the VCR tonight so I can do a tape tomorrow morning before I get ready for work (HINT HINT) :-). And it looks like I'll be eating lots of salads for the next few weeks-should be interesting for Scott's birthday (Wednesday) and Thanksgiving this week. Maybe I'll go back to Weight Watchers on Sunday. Can you tell I need lots of motivation to get up off my ass and go back? I can't afford to get new clothes. Maybe I'll just start wearing Scott's stuff.
Okay enough gripping about how fat and disgusting I am. So anyway, my day just keeps getting better and better. I get a phone call at 7am from one of my families who tells me that ACS was called on them for basic bs. So now I've been having to deal with that whole saga all morning long.
And to top off my Monday, Jeremy is not returning my calls. I even called his job to leave a message. This is all to find out if he has gone to get the damn divorce already. I really don't want to be sitting at my union's lawyer's office tonight. Especially after dealing with this ACS and school crap.

No comments: